For Current NYU Undergraduates Only
Current NYU undergraduates are invited to apply to the NYU MPH via the FAST App, an expedited process for which the GRE is not required and the application fee is waived. (Please note that the FAST App process cannot be used to apply to the Biostatistics or Epidemiology concentrations of the MPH.)
To apply to the MPH via the FAST App, students should complete the following procedure:
1. Contact [email protected] to request an application fee coupon code. If you are a current NYU student, please state your NYU student ID, you current major and when you intend to graduate with your bachelor's degree.
2. Create an account on SOPHAS Express. SOPHAS Express is the online application platform you will use to apply to the NYU MPH using the FAST App process.
3. Once you've created an account on SOPHAS Express, you can navigate to the "Add Program" section of the site and filter the results by the NYU School of Global Public Health to locate the FAST App and add it to your application. For detailed instructions on how to use the SOPHAS Express platform, please see this site. The site also features agents available to chat with you to assist with any problems or challenges you may encounter using the platform.
4. Upload your supporting documents into the "documents" section of your SOPHAS Express application. All FAST App applicants are required to upload the following documents in order to be considered:
• An unofficial copy of your undergraduate transcript(s)
• A current copy of your resume or CV
• A personal statement
• Two letters of recommendation (SOPHAS Express allows you to register your recommenders; the system will contact them.)
5. When submitting the SOPHAS Express application, use the coupon code provided by the Office of Admissions to pay the application fee.
Questions about the process? Email us at [email protected] or give us a call at 212-992-6741 and we will be happy to help.